Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A New Dawn, A New Day

Alright Alright, so, I may be getting a little excited here. Last night my grandma did not host a "shower" for me, rather it was a "tea". And I would like to clear up any confusion right now and say that there was no actual "Tea" served, rather delux cup cakes, chocolate covered strawberries, candied almonds etc. the purpose for the tea was to have all my relatives who have recently been through a wedding to come together and talk about what they loved about their wedding, what they wish that hadn't spent so much money on, and what was the most important part of their big day. It was VERY helpful. Over whelming?-Yes. I have a long 2.25 months left, but I am resolved to get to work!

Technically, this wasn't a shower, but cousin Ariel and family is moving soon and will not be here when the blessed festivities occur. And so, I present to you, my first wedding gift!....



No comments: