Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dream

I woke up this morning very disappointed. I had had this AMAZING experience (in my dream) and I remember consciously thinking, "wow, this would make a GREAT blog post, I can't wait to tell people about it!". And then I woke up.
I decided to write about it anyway.
I was at home recently (last night har!) when my mother asked me to go into her room to grab her hairbrush. I walked in and discovered some rather large (about 4-5 inches long) fuzzy caterpillars. Not just any caterpillars, red and green caterpillars whose heads resembled a shiny reflective silver "shooter" marble. Perturbed by the creatures I went back into the kitchen to grab a tupperware container so that I may dispose of them outside. When I returned to the room they had multiplied faster than rabbits. Instead of a few, there were now dozens!!! I filled the container and dumped them outside my front door. One particularly stubborn caterpillar refused to let go of the bottom of the container. Lifting it above my head to more clearly see the belligerent creature, I gave the container a serious hit and the caterpillar fell into my mouth! I continued foaming at the mouth long after I had spit it out and was thoroughly disgusted. All the while thinking, "Wow, this would make a great blog post"....

1 comment:

Anna Peterson said...

Liz, that is amazing. I feel truly enlightened. Thanks for posting about your experience.