Saturday, February 13, 2010

I Felt Pretty Cool...

I awoke this morning to a lovely surprise. I had three new emails (this is not the surprise, that there were 3 that is), two of which were from other MTC teachers both asking for subs today. Alright, even though I technically can't sub for them yet, because YESTERDAY was my first day of work, it did make me feel pretty special that I actually received the email. And the best part....One of the emails was from MY mtc teacher! Cool!
I love my new job. After I walked out after 5 hours of training yesterday I was utterly exhausted! I felt like crying (but didn't!) because I had just had a serious emotional workout. I was overwhelmed (by all the new info.), I felt the spirit a lot, and I was SO excited (I grinned the ENTIRE time).
This next week I will do a lot of shadowing and then I get my first district on Wednesday and I start teaching them by myself one week from today. ONE week, that's it.
I'm excited/nervous/overwhelmed, but mostly excited!

4 comments:

Anna Peterson said...

We love you Liz! You're going to be the greatest MTC teacher ever! Your missionaries will be blessed to have you as their teacher. I know that you'll love it. I know that I do. :)

Andrew and Ariel said...

Good luck, Liz! You're going to be great!

Celeste said...

Congrats on the job Lizzie! I wish I could go on a mission right now just so you could be my MTC teacher! Well, and to serve of course...

Dave said...

I'm excited for you, Lizzie. I wish I could be in the MTC too--that food is hard to beat...